maandag 12 juli 2010

The day my sister came in prison.

On a day,
my younger sister went away and we didn't know where she was.
it was monday when she left and it was friday when I heard she was in deep shit.

She lived with me for a while, because there were more rooms in my house when she came from the Usa,
i didn't tell my dad about the fact she didn't come home for days, because she did it often since she had regained her old love. I just felt worried about it, but i didn't think immediatey the worst.
She was 3 days away and I really started to worry, even so much that I went to the guy which she was supposedly in love again, he wasn't home if I had to believe his daughter, so i decided to look further to my sister and her friend, but i didn't found them.
One day later my dad called, he was very angry that I hadn't tell him my sister was'nt come home for days.
That was the moment i felt it wasn't good, the moment i fellt one of the worst things really happened.
He told me that she and another girl were arrested in Chile because of many drugs in one of their luggages, following my sister she really knew nothing about it, it was the case of the other girl.
at first sight i doubted if my sister was telling the truth or that she only said to be released.
When I had spoken to herself, I knew she was innocent. She couldn't stop crying and I know she would never lie to me.
She is now 1 month in jail, and it takes a long custody in those countries but I hope she gets home soon and I will give you information as much as possible.

xox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten